Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Headlines...

Even better reason to drink beer....more urine, more enviromental friendly power!

No more Slim Shady? I will hate that, I kinda liked his music.

Was she riding the horse or the horse riding her...who knows ...Madonna is strange.

Stewart should not be fined...NASCAR should be proud of him, he has been to good lately.

Michael Waltrip to build an interactive shop for fans on eight acres of land in Cornelius, NC, cool stuff!
Congats to DEI on their 100th victory with Truex's Busch win this past Saturday...sad that it was not JR to win the 100th race for DEI, but Truex will do.

3 Comments:

Blogger MRCLEAN said...

WTF is this garbage...you bastards stay away!!!

10:22 PM  
Blogger ss said...

I was spammed a few weeks ago. I felt special too.
Hey, I visited a Nascar store south of Jackson Thursday. Got a new Tony shirt. I'll post on it later. Nice place.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bastards.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home