Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Kyle Petty...a father...a hero!

As far as the 45 team I am not a very big fan, but as far as his dedication to the Victory Junction Camp goes, well in my book he is a hero.This week is the beginning of his annual motorcycle ride to raise money for the camp.This camp was the brain child of Adam Petty who was killed in a race car.Kyle and his wife along with actor Paul Newman picked up and finished what Adam started.I only wish that I could join Mr. Switzer on the ride.Anyway hats off to everyone who is helping with this wonderful fundraiser!

3 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

Was Adam Kyle's brother?

2:38 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

Adam was Kyle's son.

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to my site and check out the link I post on the this is funny title.... you will get a laugh!!!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home