Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Music

How cool is this!!! It is not exactly the song that I wanted but it is appropriate, since JR. raced a car with 3 Doors Down paint scheme. Thanks to Tracy for helping me with it. What a sad day in the racing community-JR finished way back in the field again. Waltrip was running good when Greg Biffle had a tire go down at put him in the wall, what a shame. I hate to see Waltrip leaving DEI, someone there needs to wake up and realize that now that he has a good crew chief and some good cars with a little time I feel like he would be one hell of a contender. But I guess they know what is best. I just hope that the rumor about NAPA going with him where ever he goes is true. Keep it out of the marbles and have a good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger FutureWorldLeader said...

yeah *rubbing knuckles against shirt hhuhhh* I did good!!! hehehe I signed in under Dustin's name so you can have a link to it talk to ya'll later
Tracie AKA theblondebrunette.

10:10 PM  
Blogger ss said...

There's a rumor now that he may take Leffler's place in the No. 11 Fed Ex car before the season's over. He and Gibbs have both denied. Man, Mikey and Tony together. Nice.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SS... (which could be Shannon or Sanscript)....

The Tony / Waltrip ticket could definitely be interesting...

But, Gibbs needs to put some money toward that 11 team...

A lot of development is definitely needed!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home