Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Almost Finished

Well as usual I have been very busy, I know everyone is tired of hearing this phrase from me. Sorry but I cannot help it, this whole time managment thing is new to me and difficul to master. Anyway, I spent this whole last weekend in class, oh man that sucks. I am currently finishing up an EMT instructor class at ElDorado Fire Department, it is long but will be well worth it. I have not decidd if I am willing to tackle a EMT class just yet, but if I do it will not be until next year. During this class I have been having a hard time finding people to work while I was gone, and then last Friday Chloe had to go into the hospital taking my most dependable EMT (Deborah) out of the whole picture so she could be in Little Rock with Chloe. And to make things worse, Tim Swan, who by the way deserves a big CONGRADULATIONS on passing his Paramedic exam, was on vacation this week. But that is ok because we were able to overcome the whole staffing problem thanks to some very good friends and coworkers.

Since Db and Chloe was in Little Rock and I was off, the other two girls and I decided to go to the movies. It was a big fight, Sky High, no I want to see Skeleton Key, but I was not willing to sleep with the lights on so we went to see The Dukes of Hazard. I must admit I was not sure what to expect, you know the Dukes was THE show when I was a kid and I was afraid that they went off and ruined a classic.....wrong that was some funny shit. I rate this movie a 10. I cannot wait to see the 40 Year Old Virgin...the preveiws look very good.

I am posting tonight n our new laptop from the station on our new wireless thingie...impressive....

2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I thought the Dukes were so cute too. It was a fun movie.

Wish I could get MY wireless to work! I can't figure out what's wrong.... grrrr

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First off, Ginger, all you have to do is this.... *waves hands like a magician* and your wireless will work!

Shannon... have not seen the dukes, but with Willie? How the hell could it not be good?

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home