Thursday, February 03, 2005

OK Be A Man!!

I would like to say up front....no I do not have license on my company vehicles yet, I will not go into why..mainly it is none of anyones business, they should be arriving shortly. This is taking longer due to the fact that ambulances and wrecker trucks have to be licensed through the Little Rock Revenue Office. Why am I writing about this...to prove a point...if you want to know something about me ask me. Dont be a chicken shit and call the State Police Headquarters in Warren and have them check into it. You spineless piece of worthless flesh that slipped by the pill, you know who you are and if you have a problem with me come to me and I am sure we can settle it. Until you grow a set piss off, anyway have a good night preparing to kiss some more ass in the morning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry SOB...

8:00 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Yeah--don't take no crap from them!!! YOu tell em!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

You can all rest easy, I found out where this so called complaint came from and to my suprise it came from someone that I would have never guessed in a million years. It has nothing to do with the events that have taken place in the past 8 months or so. They again are spineless "bottomfeeders".

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home