Wednesday, February 02, 2005

ON THIS DAY IN NASCAR HISTORY

On this day in Nascaar History.....1986:

I found this interesting article while surfing nascar.com, patiently passing the time until the Daytona 500 *pacing the floor*. This caught my eye while reading. The story about the space shuttle exploding seconds after take off. Well I remember this very well, we were living in our house in Lake Village at the time and I was at home that day sick. I was watching the shuttle launch on the satellite, not the miny dishes we have now the huge eight foot 8-track version back when you did not have to pay for programming. I watched it on live TV explode, that was the most horrific thing I had ever watched. It was strange to see something like that, any other time I would have been at school and would have never seen it. Strange how things work. And now just in the past few years it has happened again...a big high five for any one that has the nads to do what they do!! Anyway 18 days till we here DW say Bogitty..bogitty..bogitty. Cant wait, I now have two #8 display cars and they both will be in the room with me when the green flag drops and the bullshit stops! Kick ass Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home