Thursday, January 13, 2005

My Opinion Jan.13,2005

I know, I know I said that this would be a daily post. I am sorry, but the past several days have been horrible. Problem after problem. We hopefully will have some good news sometime next week, if we are lucky. Plus we are way behind on a few things. Our membership drive is going to start in Feb. and we are just now getting started on everything!!!! And with the way things have been going we need this membership drive to be successful. Enough of that.
My Opinion.....everyone is doing lists, so I thought I would do one....a list of things that I think suck and if I was in charge would be done away with!!

1.Blue Cross Blue Shield
2.Computer viruses
3.People who create said viruses
4.Blue Cross Blue Shield
5.Telemarketers
6.Stupid people-never mind the world would be underpopulated if done away with
7.High cost of health care-Blue Cross Blue Shield
(there is a pattern here if you have not noticed)
8.Certain political figures-guess who!
9.Poverty
10.Assholes!!!

In case you did not catch on I really think BC/BS sucks the most.

Now I would like to say job well done to the Ashley County Quorum Court and the Jail Committee for their hard work and dedication to the new jail. If every one would go on a tour of the existing jail they would immediatly see why a new, modern jail is needed. I still feel that Ideal Construction does not need anything to do with this project, but that is my opinion.

Also congratulations to Dane Weindorf on his appointment to the Hamburg School Board to fill Betty Timmons position until the election.

In case you have noticed I only link to the Ashley County Ledger. I would like to explain this, The News Observer's web site sucks!! It is usually at least two weeks behind, at a minimum. Keep up the good work Ledger!!
Anyway have a good day folks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home