Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Opinions

I have been married for almost 15 years now and have three children, so I realize my opinion does not really matter. But I have decided to start My Opinion. I am going to try to offer My Opinions on a daily basis, hopefully something new everyday.
Todays My Opinions: Movie hits for the new year.

1.The Longest Yard, the original was great and I believe the remake is going to be even better.

2.The Pink Panther, it just gets better and better with age. A truly funny story no matter how many times it is done.

3.The Weather Man, a make you feel good continuation of The Family Man.

4.Sin City, Jessica Alba dancing on a bar, Coyote Ugly style, what else can be said..a true hit.

5.The Devils Rejects , another cult clasic from Rob Zombie.

6.Because of Winn Dixie, a good cuddle night movie, the kind of movie that gives that feeling that you get from wetting your pants in a dark suit of clothes, noone really notices but it gives you a warm feeling all over.

7.Cinderella Man, another moving film with Russell Crowe,(I am Gladiator), and the beautiful Renee Zellweger, about a man that keeps on trying regardless of the obstacles. Be sure to get the Kleenex.

Any way, this is My Opinion, if you dont agree............so what.

3 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I am looking forward to Sin City--I thought the comics were awesome...oh btw I blogrolled you!:)

5:08 PM  
Blogger MRCLEAN said...

I especially likes the way they incorporated the black and white shots with the color ones in Sin City. Way cool.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am married with only one child, and I am pretty sure that I do not even have one... I wish I had one that didn't count! I'd be half-way there!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home