Friday, January 28, 2005

Funny Funny Funny

Good evening all. While cruising the net tonight I happened upon a few funny and interesting things that I wanted to share with everyone. Shadow Haze has probably the funniest family photo album in the world (I think I recognized a few of the people). Now this is what I call a fun drinking game...not! This should be the video for the Cranberries song Zombie..cool but almost scary! This is a golden oldie..Why Palenstinians Throw Rocks sad but true. This is not good. I know I am probaly going to hell for this one but damn its funny...Little Stud Muffin. These kids would make Sytem of A Down very proud..which by the is probably one of the coolest songs ever!!! Some last minute auditions for Viva La Bam. Our nations future leaders, makes me want to defect. "O" the perfect Christmas gift!!! Well anyway enough of that..just some funny stuff I wanted to share. Have a good weekend all, we are going out of town Saturday, see everyone Monday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Time for a new post Baldilocks!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home