Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ignorance In The (local) Media

Well it is a good thing that Ms. Kelley is doing this article with fictious names. This is a good thing for her...due to the fact that we do not know who the people are and will not know how bad she screws up the article. I am so hard on this reporter due to the fact that she sat next to where I was standing while addressing the Ashley County Q. Court and did not get anything right. In the future when I have to speak in front of people such as this and she is their, I plan to ask Mr. Moyers or Steve Sanders from the Ashley County Ledger (kick ass news paper and website) to proof read her article to make sure she has her head out of her ass. The part that bothers me the most is that I called The Ashley News Disturber twice to hopefully correct ignorant, but they would never return my call, and reprinted the same mistakes numerous times. My advice.. pay attention, it is your job to report the truch not whatever crap you can pull out of your ass Ms. Kelley. Have a good day!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, I am glad I haven't screwed up yet.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home