Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Heroes

I know that this word gets used and abused alot, but I think that this is the only woed that can be used to describe the men and women that fighting a corageous battle in Iraq. As I sit here typing this little insignifiacant post they are putting their lives on the line for what I feel is an important cause. Granted we may not all feel this way but I do...and even if I did not I would never say anything negative about the war in Iraq because in my opinion any negative remarks about the war effort is a negative remark towards our soldiers that are in harms way! I receicved this slide show from an email and I thought it was very emotional...this is the type of film that michael moore should have made. Until Then! Enjoy the show.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that there should be a HUGE AMOUNT of support for the troops on the frontline. They are in their minds fighting for the freedom for the rest of us... They are doing what they do best.

However, you can fundamentally DISAGREE with the administration that has them there... without LOSING any support for the troops...

I give as an example the Vietname War. Why exactly did we lose over 50,000 of our troops there? Why larger aim did we accomplish?

The point being that we can collectively support our troops while not supporting the INCREASING selfish administration.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home