Friday, March 18, 2005

Road Trip Day 1

Well hello everyone. We have made it to Anniston, AL. and stopped for the night. We will meet up with Dale and Brandy here in the morning and drive on into Atlanta for the Busch Race on Saturday. We have had a good time. Hope got very bored on the way, mostly due to the fact that we did not stop very much. When we hit Birmingham, AL. the traffic flow on I-20 was crawling, it took us almost an hour and half to go about 3 miles, then we saw what it was. A semi had a wreck then caught on fire, we took a picture when we get them developed I will try to post them. We stopped in at the Internation Motorsports Hall of Fame, but it was closed, we are going to try to stop back in Monday on our way home. So now here we sit in the Sleep Inn suffering from our meal we just had. So much for my diet that I have been doing so good at. If the meal we just ate was not enough the Bud Light chaser will surely do me in. But we must support Budweiser so they can keep supporting Jr. Deb and the girls got outside last night and painted my truck up...we have been getting thumbs up, people cheering and horns blowing all the way down here. It is amazing how popular NASCAR has become, I am beginng to beleive that it will soon be more popular than the NFL (national freak leauge). Well anyway...I am hoping for good news on Laura's try out today...I dont know about this whole cheerleader thing. It is so political and cut throat. Hopefully with the upcoming scholl board elections we can get some of the space takers off the board and put people with vision and a agenda on there to straighten things like that out. We need some new younger blood on the board to make decisions for our children with the ability to relate and understand what our schools need today! Any way enough of that garbage...go Jr!!! And to Steve...be looking for me on TV Sunday I will be waving the sign that says Stewart SUCKS!!!! More later guys.

1 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

Yeah, I saw you. Weren't you the one with the black eye holding that broken sign?
I know it tore you up that Jeffy went out the first lap.
Awesome finish, huh?

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home