Friday, March 18, 2005

Georgia On My Mind!!!

Deborah and I were invited to go to Atlanta to the NASCAR race with some friends this weekend and we were looking so forward to it. A chance to get away and socialize with friends and watch the race. We found out this past Monday that Laura decided to try out for the Jr. High Cheerleader squad and the try outs are this after noon! So Deb is staying behind to help Laura get ready for this, and Hope, our middle daughter is going with me, instead. I am looking forward to this...a road trip with my daughter. Even though I was hoping to be on the road by now,but my relief is running late, oh well. I am taking our laptop with me and if the hotel has net access I will try to post about our trip. Have a good weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

She can go as long as she hollers for Jr.

11:10 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Have fun!!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home