Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Good Day!!

To day was a great day...Laura has been working hard towards getting her feeding tube removes for the past several years.Come to find out she has had it for 8 years now.Well after not needing to use it for two years she has finally acheived her gaol and convinced her doctor at Childrens Hospital to take it out. So we all went to Little Rock today and the surgery nurse took it out. Now we have to wiat for the hole that it left to close up. I am so proud of her..she set her goal and acheived it. On the way home we stopped and looked at scooters for her birthday at the end of this month and of course we came home with one, but we also brought Hope one home to. I feel that it is only fair since we live in town now and cannot ride their four wheeler and we turned their golf cart into an ambulance. I will always worry about them while they are riding, I remember what it was like having the freedom of two wheels and it caused me alot of pain. Those two girls are very responsible and I hope that they stay that way. Today was also the day that I finally aquired not one but two card board cut outs, one of Dale Jr. and the other of Michael Waltrip. Even though the Jr one is not a Budweiser, it will do. I must thank Deborah for the fast talking to score the Jr. cut out and thank a very good friend for getting tthe other. THANKS!!!! Good night all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY LAURA!!! GLAD YOU YOU HAVE THE FEEDING TUBE OUT!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YA! GOOD LUCK CHICK

11:38 AM  
Blogger ss said...

Congratulations on the tube; I know it's a load off.
I saw Deborah and one of the med guys riding the scooters Tuesday afternoon.
What, no Tony cutout?

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, that does sound like a pretty god day!

Congrats to the Shaver.Fam

9:40 AM  
Blogger ginger said...

Such great news!

7:13 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Alright!!! That is AWESOME NEWS!!!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home