Sunday, February 12, 2006

Amazing...that is the only word I can think of to describe todays race. If the Bud Shootout was any indication as to what the rest of the season holds it will be exciting. I thought Waltrip was a little to cocky during the pre-race interveiw and then fell 4 seconds behind the leader, I was thinking DAMN. But then he came back and helped Jr. get to the front. I was so happy to see the no. 8 finish second. I have decided to start something new...I am going to start naming one driver every week The Asshole of the Race Award..............and the winner for the Bud Shootout is the no. 5 Kyle Bush. Long live the asshole...and from the way he was driving today I look to bestow this honor on him many times this year. But other than that I really enjoyed the kick off of the 2006 season. There was some beautiful racing today. Not to mention a big CONGRATS to Jeff Burton for taking the pole in the 500...it has been a long time coming for him. I believe there will be alot of teams surprising us this year...especially Petty Enterprise. i hope to make a race or two this year but with us trying to buy a house I dont know, but I will make it to Monticello Speedway as much as possible to watch Doug Baker and Jeff Marks run the dirt oval. I hope to post a few things about those races to. Until next time keep it out of the marbles.

3 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

The last 10 laps were some of the best I've seen. Helluva finish for second.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, now, on which channel did you guys find this race?

I watched qualifying... but had my tivo set to record the shutout, and it had some stupid-assed steven segal movie playing....

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home