Friday, June 25, 2004

Clinton ...My Life

I picked up a copy of Pres. Clintons book today. For 22 bucks it better be good. I am looking forward to reading it, to learning more about Mr. Clinton. I was skeptical of him when he was first elected...but then a true leader emerged from the govenor of Arkansas. I have had many heated discussions with people about Mr. Clinton. As far as his personal problems while in office, he got caught. Who can honestly say there is no dirt in their past? We all have things that haunts us, he got caught so everyone jumped on the band wagon to take the heat off of them. I have done the same thing. I have a great deal of respect for Mr Clinton, I hope to one day meet him and tell him that in person. Until then I will read away.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have yet to buy that book, but I am going to. Clinton is a helluva guy.

I bet he could be voted back into office this Fall, if it were possible.

3:36 PM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

My own opinion. Clinton was the best president since Kennedy. But he will probably never be voted into anything again. what happened in his personal life is bewteen him and his wife, and is no one elses business. I think there should be some kind of gag rule applied to election policies. Unfortunately there are to many judgemental do gooders running around playing God that will do there best to keep him out. And thery're all going to go straight to hell.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, MRCLEAN.I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
2004 market travel world
It covers 2004 market travel world related stuff.
All the best!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MRCLEAN, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a .com business hosting small web site. It pretty much covers .com business hosting small web related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MRCLEAN, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about 2003 cable dbs market share.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
2003 cable dbs market share
I wish you all the best!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home